Become a Presenter
Are you an IT professional with expertise to share on a particular topic?
Are you looking to increase your visibility with IT professionals in education?
Presenting at Tech Talk Live is an opportunity to showcase the great work you do in your profession. It also offers a great venue and framework to network with other IT leaders in the education field. Presenting at Tech Talk Live is a way to advance your career, expand your resume, and make some great contacts.
Selected presenters’ names and credentials will be displayed on the Tech Talk Live website and press releases will be sent to local publications, if requested.
What we are looking for:
- 30, 60, or 120 minute presentations with a 10 minute Q&A at the end of the presentation
- Team or individual proposals accepted
- Tech Talk Live sessions are designed to address the needs of those at all levels of experience in technology. We are particularly interested in sessions in which you share the solution your organization crafted and implemented to solve a technology issue.
- Content should be focused, in-depth, with practical solutions, ideas, strategies, and/or techniques.
- Hands-on sessions are encouraged
- Presenters will be notified of acceptance by February 1, 2017.
- The conference organizers will set the day and time for each presentation, in order to optimize the sequencing and flow of content and tracks.
- If you are selected as a presenter, you will receive:
- A complimentary pass to Tech Talk Live 2017
- A chance to demonstrate your expertise to a highly specific group of attendees: IT professionals and leaders in the education field
- Your name and credentials will be featured on the Tech Talk Live website
- Your name and credentials will be featured in Tech Talk Live’s print publications & mobile app
- A $25 gift card
- Tech Talk Live exclusive presenter polo-shirt
We are in search of presentations related, but not limited to:
- Disaster recovery planning
- Policy development
- Information Systems strategy
- IT decision making
- Advice for new technology directors
- Managing IT projects
- IT governance
- 1:1 implementation
- Leveraging costs and resources
- Getting buy in from your organization
- Implementing change
- Student tech teams
- Any other technology leadership topic.
- Disaster recovery
- Cloud-based IT resources
- Domain structures and migration
- Active Directory
- Hardware/software deployment and management
- Monitoring solutions
- Cyber security
- Leveraging resources
- Device management
- Windows 10 deployment
- Any other system administration topic
- Network security best practices
- Cyber security threat prevention and safety measures
- Wireless implementation
- Video and streaming recommendations
- Security systems
- Network readiness
- Best Practices
- Any other network engineering topic
- Tips and tricks
- Favorite utilities
- End user support
- Help desk management
- Office 365
- Google Apps
- Any other desktop support topic
- Data management
- Any other application development topic
Ready to go? Fill out the form below to submit your presentation.
We are no longer accepting presentation submissions for Tech Talk Live 2017. Please keep us in mind for next year.